1, Detailed specification:
1. Basic information:
- Color: Cream
- Row No.: Single
- Circuits: 2pin to 22pin
- Insulation O.D.: 0.39mm(AWG32#)
- Matched parts: A0800HI series housing
- Pin material of wafer: Phosphor Bronze or Tin-plated
- Solder tabs:Phosphor Bronze or Tin-plated
- Wafer:standard type:Nylon 9T UL94V-0(cream); Halogen free:LCP
- Mounting Type: SMT Mounting
2. Electrical characteristic:
- Current Rating: 0.5A AC,DC(AWG#30);0.2A AC, DC(AWG#36)
- Voltage Rating: 30V AC, DC
- Contact Resistance: 20mΩ Max
- Insulation Resistance: 100mΩ
- Withstanding Voltage: 200V AC/minute
3. Mechanical characteristic:
- Temperature Range:-25°C ~+85°C
- Terminal/Housing Retention Force:0.25kgf (Min.)
- Pin Retention Force:0.25kgf (Min.)
Other detailed data please check the below pictures.
2, Related engineering drawing and testing report
The attached picture is our standard engineering drawing and report
for your reference, it will help you to
know our product feature, then you can choose the right models.
Simplified Dimension Drawing
5. Mechanical Performance
|5-1||Actuator Insertion & Withdrawal Force||Insert and withdraw connectors at the speed rate of 25±3mm /
minute.||Refer to paragraph 7|
|5-2||Wire pull Out Force||Pulling load shall be applied to a correctly terminated wire in
parallel and perpendicular directions. The load to pull the wire
out of the socket or break the wire shall be measured.||Parallel direction||Perpendicular direction|
|0.30 kgf(Min.)||0.15 kgf(Min.)|
|5-3||Terminal/Housing Retention Force.||Apply axial pull out force at the speed rate of 25±3mm / minute on
the terminal assembled in the housing.||0.25kgf (Min.)|
|5-4||Pin Retention Force||Apply axial push force at the speed rate of 25±3mm / minute||0.25kgf (Min.)|
|5-5||Durability||When mated up to 50 cycles repeatedly by the rate of 10 cycle per
minute.||Contact Resistance 40mΩ (Max.)|
Amplitude: 1.5mm P-P
Sweep time: 10-55-10 Hz in 1 minute Duration: 2 hours in each
(Based upon MIL-STD-202 Method 201A)
Appearance No Damage.
Contact Resistance 40mΩ (Max.)
Discontinuity 1 μsec.(Max.)
|5-7||Physical Shock||490m/s²｛50G｝,3 strokes in each X.Y.Z. axes. (Based upon JIS
C0041/MIL-STD-202 Method 213B Cond. A)|
1) What's the delivery time?
Usually 5-8 days after payment received, longer for large order.
2) What’s the payment term?
Our payment terms: T/T, PayPal, Western Union, Moneygram, L/C, etc.
3) What's the shipping way?
Via DHL, FedEx, EMS, UPS, by air, by sea...etc.
4) Do you have after-sales service?
Yes. 8 hours online service
5) What is your guarantee for the goods?
We will replace 1:1 for the defective goods after sales.12 months
guarantee after manufacturing.
4, Application field of this part
These series part are ideal for most of household appliance,
computer, communication device. We also can controll defective rate
in a low value, so our parts are accepted by famouse and
international company like TPV, LeTV, Emerson, Amphenol
Corporation, Skyworth, LuXshare, BYD etc. And the all products are
certificated by REACH, UL, RoHS. In order to protect the
evironment, some parts are halogen free.